February 06, 2011

Worst nightmare

A week ago I had the worst nightmare ever. It was like the Earth was surrounded (at least all the sky I saw) by alien spaceships. There was a battle up in the sky. Just black night with thousands of lights. The battle was on. I was thinking, the U.S. has a lot of secret machines, they would hopefully fight back good. And Russians, China, who else? Maybe us, in Europe would mobilize our air forces.

Well, in this dream we didn't.. Later, the sky was clearer and I saw big robots landing all around. I don't live in big city, so there has to be milions and more of those "Cylons" to cover the area.
I just texted my gf I love you and then I guess I died because I woke up..

That morning I was really scared to draw back the curtain and look in the sky, I was sleepy and just woke up so the feeling was bad :D But we are still here so it was just a bad dream.
Or should we be scared?

picture from upcoming Battle L.A. movie

No comments:

Post a Comment