October 22, 2011

Starting sport diary..

Hi,

I haven't been here for a long time. But a few days ago I decided to start an online diary. I currently on antibiotics in my bed but before it took me down I started with kickbox. I have previous experience in karate. Some years ago I attended goju ryu karate do classes. Some of the moves my body still remember, so my first kickbox lesson was easy when came to moves.

The worst part was physical training. Since I work in office and most of my day sit on my ass I'm not very muscular. My thighs were tense even five days after first lesson.

I'm not going to write here every day. I guess I could write some stuff on a weekly basis. Share my progress and pinpoint some interesting moments. Maybe it could encourage someone to start practicing martial arts or some life fulfilling sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment